Improving the Patient Experience
Partnering with Hospitals, Health Care Systems, and More.
Give InKind is a free modern platform for people to give and receive support, however and wherever they need it, through a Care Calendar, Wishlist, Personal Updates, and Fundraising—all in one place.
of InKind Pages touch the medical system
Why Health Care Systems Chose Give InKind:
- Research shows support at home during a medical crisis leads to better outcomes and overall improved satisfaction.
- Improving the focus on the Patient Experience leads to supporting the cultural change in holistic care.
- Free and easy to use platform allows for immediate integration into admission and discharge planning.
- Social work teams, nurse navigators, patient navigation teams, and more are always seeking the best ways to help their patients and families get the help they need.
- Patients are already using it!
Some of our partners
What hospitals and patients are saying
“I’ve seen all the other tools, but no one has ever offered them all together on one platform. This is incredible.” - Pennsylvania-based Cancer Center
“When can we get started? We have our social workers doing this on paper by hand right now. This would be amazing for them.” - Washington-based healthcare system
“We set up our Care Calendar for the real things our family needed - carpools for the kids, grocery shopping, meal trains, rides to appointments, even someone to walk the dog.” - Amie L., Head & Neck Cancer Survivor
“This is a no-brainer for our health system.” - New Jersey-based Hospital